I volunteered to be in a 30 day study with my gym..this is what it looks like:
What's Required
- 100% Compliance with the Whole 30 Program, exactly as outlined starting Monday, November 8th, 2010
- Keeping a Journal for the duration of the study to log all workouts and meals
- Completion of the Baseline WODs on Thursday, November 4th and Saturday, November 6th, 2010 (alternate dates can be arranged)
- Attendance at all Monday, Wednesday & Friday Strength WODs
- Completion of 2 additional WODs per week: Tuesday & Thursday
- Missed WODs may be completed during any Open Gym time
I was so nervous going for my baseline WOD last night. I still scale just about everything ;)
Then when we arrived at the gym..it was the dreaded Chelsea ..oyve! 5 pull-ups, 10 push-ups and 15 air squats every minute on the minute then onwards for ..get this....for 30 freakin' minutes!
OMG!!!!!
Well, I choose jumping pull ups on a 28 in box and my push-ups were knee with bands
16.844 rounds | Not Rx'd on 2010-11-04
Not too bad eh? ;) I was pretty proud of myself ..in case you are wondering..that is 248 squats! wow
So, I'm all in --30 days!
I'm very excited :)
stay tuned....
No comments:
Post a Comment