Another tear shed in the name of Crossfit
before I tell you why I cried--last Friday I did it again--I ran 1 k without stopping!! Yeah ha! it wasn't just a fluck!
I just keep feeling stronger and stronger!
My food hasn't been very Paleo though--I have been struggling with the 'comfort foods'
I think the combination of Luigi's death and not losing 'lbs' on the scale sent me into a wee bit of a tailspin. I had a very deep and healing conversation with Karl about it and at the end --with a huge exhale he said "welcome back baby" and that is how I feel--I'm back! The dark cloud that was over me seems to have lifted! I'm sooo grateful!
Now, back to the tears-
This time it's different..I didn't cry during or after a workout--I cried before a workout!
Why?
I will tell you why--I found out right at bedtime on Sunday night that my trainer was leaving the gym I attend to focus on another gym--oh! it gets worse..I found out on facebook! he broke up with me on facebook!
I really struggled with my emotions! John has been so influential to me--such a strong supporter and fantastic coach! I will miss him so very much!
K and I talked about moving to gym that is closer to us and changing our workout times to the morning-6 AM so we can have our evenings back. Ski season is coming soon and I want to make sure I have some evenings available for skiing.
We will wait a couple of weeks to make a final decision.
Last night I deadlifted 95lbs -woohoo! I feel so strong today! I can't believe how much my body is changing
It's incredible!
No comments:
Post a Comment