Saturday, October 9, 2010

1st Milestone Achieved!!

On the heals of my scale disappointment..I pushed myself to go to Crossfit last night and are you ready for this..

are you sitting down?.....
ready to cheer?..

I ran my 1 k without having to stop!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my God! and shaved off 11 seconds..7 min 47 sec
I dreamed my whole life of running..I did it!!
When I started CF 2 months ago I could run 50 m without stopping and having to walk about 100-200 m before I could run again.
I am so stoked about running my 1 k without stopping.

I had warmed up and John told Karl to time me doing a K and told him to not let me stop..I laughed at him thinking he was high ;)
I decided to pace myself and focus on my breathing ..made it 400 m..the most I had ever been able to go without stopping and kept going..another 400...wow..then ...I made it back to the gym!
I howled so loud

I'm still high today from it!
Who cares what the scale says....I ran 1 k without stopping!
My other goals:
non assisted push up
a pull up assisted ..then a pull up

I LOVE Crossfit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment