Friday, October 8, 2010

When disappointment rides in..

I jump on and go for the ride!!!
I finally did it...I had my husband dig out the scale! Convinced I must be down atleast 15 lbs! (I'm so delusional at times) I wanted to weigh myself.
So, off came the house coat in the kitchen ..I could hear drums in my head..on I climbed.....more drum rolling...
and....

nothing..no weight change at all!
How is that even possible????
Down 2 sizes..feeling stronger...no weight change..
you guessed it...
I cried

Well, Karl talked me down and my trainer told me muscle is 22% heavier

The disappointment kept sweeping over me throughout the day..
Then, last night I ate brown rice pasta (albeit a small serving) and 2 slices of brown bread :(
It wasn't so much what I ate but why I ate it. I ate because of emotions..not hunger.
Obviously I still have work to do ..it's a day at a time around food for me.

I'm not beating myself up today--it's a new day
A new Crossfit day

Tonight is workout night
The Crossfit Gods and Goddesses have my back!

No comments:

Post a Comment